Monjusou Shourotei (hereinafter referred to as "the Hotel") will handle personal information in accordance with the following.
- Thorough Compliance
- The Hotel's managament philosophy is based on strict compliance with laws and regulations, other norms, and corporate ethics. We promise to comply with all applicable laws and regulations and to make every effort to properly manage the personal information provided by our guests.
- The personal information handled by the Hotel is as follows.
- Information generated through the purchase or use of our products
- Information obtained from customers who respond to questionnaires from the Hotel or who apply to the Hotel's promotions
- Information that the Hotel collects in response to inquiries from customers
- Purposes of Use of Personal Information
- The purposs of use of personal information held by the Hotel are as follows.
- To provide services on its website, such as delivering products, provision of purchase history, and responding to inquiries.
- To send product information, order invoices, campaign notices, guides, greeting cards, etc., via sealed letters or e-mails.
- To process and record the customers' requests.
- Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
- The Hotel will not provide any customers' personal information to third parties except in the following cases.
- When there is consent of the person himself/herself
- When required by law
- When it is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person in question
- When it is especially necessary for the improvement of public health or the promotion of the healthy upbringing of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person in question
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national institution, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by either a national institution or a local government to execute affairs prescribed by law, and obtaining the consent of the person in question is likely to impede the execution of such affairs
- When all or part of the handling of personal information is outsourced to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use in order to facilitate the smooth execution of business
- Requests for Disclosure, Correction or Deletion or Personal Information
- Customers may request the Hotel to disclose their personal information (notification of purpose of use; disclosure/correction/addition/ deletion of content; cessation or deletion of use; cessation of provision to a third party) by contacting the Complaints and Consultation Desk. In such cases, the Hotel will respond within a reasonable period of time after confirming the identity of the customer. However, the Hotel may not be able to delete the minimum personal information necessary for the operation of the Hotel.
Consultation regarding personal information
Monjusou TEL: 0772-22-2151 FAX: 0772-22-2153
Telephone inquiries are accepted on weekdays (Monday to Friday) from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Voluntary provision of personal information
- It is up to the customer to decide whether or not to provide personal information to the Hotel. However, if you do not provide the Hotel with the necessary information to use its services, the Hotel may not be able to provide you with the appropriate services.
- About Cookies
A cookie is data that identifies your computer.
It can identify your computer, but not you.